Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 825

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 825

 Yo. It was an alright day. It was very humid and quite warm today. I didn't like it. Well, the forecast says that it is going to rain tomorrow. I hope so. My friend replied but after more than a day. I know he is not performing a life threatening surgery, so, obviously he choose to ignore my messages.

Anyway, I don't really care.  I studied and tried my best. I just don't have enough time to prepare. Syllabus is too much. My sister is much more dedicated than me. She studies day and night and I don't like it. If she does better than me... I will have to admit that she is smarter than me which is impossible.

However, I had been studying for my exams for last couple months so I was exhausted. I did try my best to focus but I hate studying. I ate instant noodles after a long time. Well, not that long. Also, I have a very good idea for a book. Like a really great idea. I can write it but I don't know how to publish or market it, smh.

If only my luck was little better. I did read several chapters of the comic I started reading yesterday. Its very good. I understand why people like it. Less than a week is left for the exam and I am still as nervous as I was on the first day. I have left some topics and if most questions come from those topics... I will be done for. Well, that's it for today. My hair grow so fast that its annoying. See ya;)

Comments

Popular Posts