Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 835

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 835

 Yo. Another day passed. It was a good day until evening. For some reason, it got very warm in evening when clouds left. Before that it was cloudy and windy. Thanks to that, I could sleep properly during the day. My mom went to a relative's home. And I was supposed to go somewhere day after tomorrow as well but looks like I don't have to go.

Also, the answer key for the exam I have was released and... I didn't match my answers. Truth be told, I do think I can clear the exam but I am still scared. My sister is in the same situation. She has another exam tomorrow. I hope it goes well. For some reason, she thinks its because of 'evileye' that her exams aren't going that well.

Its just excuses because I do the same, lol. I have started writing a new thing. This time, I am going to go global. Yeah, I wish it was true. But I do think that my idea is very good! All I need is luck... Loads of it and I never have enough. I really hope it goes well this time. Also, I started today so, it will take couple months at least.

Anyway, that's all for today. I haven't talked with him since past few days and it feels peaceful. See ya;)

Comments

Popular Posts