Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 868

Memoir of the Loser - Day 868

 Yo.  It was a cold day! It rained all day and it was too windy and cloudy. Even the fan became too much. Apart from that, I still think about my old phone. I keep blaming myself for not keeping a backup. I don't know why I was so stupid. I really wish I could go back in time to fix it but thats the thing... Its impossible to change what happened or I would try my best to change it.

I didn't watch anything today either. Thats how my life is going. Boring. I don't even write or make music. Weather has been great but I feel too lethargic for some reason. I ate a burger in evening today and it wad extremely tasty. My mom was against it again but i didn't listen. I also asked my sister for pictures of me if she has some.

And she did have some but only few from the last year. I wish she had more. It makes me so angry! Years worth of photos and recordings just gone forever... Ah! I don't know if its phase like most things but I hope I manage to forget about it. Anyway, that's it for today. Its flood like situation in many areas near this city... I hope it gets better. There is still no news about the exam. See ya;)

Comments

Popular Posts