Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 886

Memoir of the Loser - Day 886

Yo. Another horrible day passed. I had to wake up early and do what I hate. My uncle went on a trip and I have to take care of his shop. He will return after 2 days. I can't tell you how much I hate doing it. He and his wife can make me do it but I am only going to curse them...

Anyway, I came back just half an hour ago and had dinner. It wasn't anything special. In morning, it started raining and I slept peacefully for couple hours. But after that, it was hard to pass time. I don't have a hobby and I am not watching anything right now. I was going to start reading a comic or something but I can't until that bastard comes back.

I also have to create a blog... There is so much to do but no motivation. I didn't even read lookism's latest chapter. My hair have grown quite a lot already. It's not great to be honest. I have very fine hair and I can't keep them long or they will break more easily than my heart... Lol. Anyway, tonight I will have to sleep early as well so that I can wake up early tomorrow. Only 2 days are left... See ya;) 

Comments

Popular Posts