Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 889

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 889

Yo. Another day passed. That asshole still hasn't returned. Apparently, the weather conditions are bad there... I can't even trust what these people are saying. I am pretty sure that they are lying. Because I checked on google and everything is fine. Yeah, they can make me do what I hate but I am cursing them every second.

I hate every single person in this family. Every time, I try to forget and move on but I can't anymore. I fucking hate these people. It was my best friend's birthday and I woke up before midnight...but then i fell asleep again. Thankfully, I missed by only few minutes. I wished him. He saw my message but he hasn't replied.

Yep, my life is completely trash. Just when things seem to get better... Something happens that ruins everything. Anyway, i did create a new blog... Nothing unique or rare. Also, junk food I ate last night caused a lot of problems for me today. I had to wake up early today and it will be same tomorrow. Last night, it was very hot and I couldn't sleep. I had to go to my sister's room.

My mom's tooth broke and I couldn't care less. She is my mom... Someone who is supposed to love me unconditionally. But guess what. She is just like others. I guess Chris Rock was right. Men are never loved unconditionally. I also watched couple of podcasts to pass time.

Also, there was a function in my neighbourhood and I don't even know why it happened, lol. I met one of my dad's acquaintances and once again, he also praised him. I have never met a person who has something bad to say about my dad. I miss him. This family is the reason why he isn't here.

Anyway, I ranted for too long today... Festivals have started but happiness is still missing from my life. I didn't fast today. One of my bastard uncle's friends told me something interesting about him. Once again, fuck this family. See ya;)

 

Comments

Popular Posts