Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 926

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 926

Hey. I just finished writing yesterday's note. I don't know how I forgot. It will bother me for few days now. I had never ever missed the day, no matter what. It's not my fault. It's as if I have lost track of days. Time if just flowing past me. Really, I cant explain it in words.

Time is passing way too quickly. I wake up, blink and then it's time to sleep. And then I wake up and cycle repeats. I don't know whats happening... Anyway, that doctor's medicine isn't working properly. The infection is not healing for some reason. It's even worse than when I didn't take medicine.

I used ai to try to install some libraries in termux and I succeeded...partially. That's not the only thing. I did manage to create a working video editing script that can chop and stitch the videos automatically according to bpm or music. But I didn't have any luck in creating milkdrop presets. Even ai failed 

I still see a lot of creative reels on my feed and they make me feel pathetic. I wish I had time and resources to learn those things. I haven't posted on my other blog in 3 days. Like I said, I don't know where time is going. It's not a pleasant feeling. I haven't even sang properly in weeks! 

I watched few videos of Ray Williams youtuber. I like his videos. I slept during the day today as well. I slept late and woke up early. But I did get good sleep. Squirrels at day and dogs at night really ruin my sleep sometimes. I wish I am born as an animal in next life without this self awareness. Anyway, I have started using reddit a lot more these days. I cut my own hair just few minutes ago... and I went to city in morning. See ya;)
 

 

Comments

Popular Posts