Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 928

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 928

 Hey. One more day passed and just like that one more month of my life has ended. Getting closer to death by every second! Anyway, last night, i restarted my laptop so that it could update. I woke up in morning and fortunately, everything was fine... Except that all my personalization settings were reverted back to default.

I hate change. So much so that I downgraded the version immediately. Thankfully it brought back my laptop to how it used to be. I did a lot of work today. First and foremost, I used ai to create shaders. It worked... Somewhat. I also used ai to create infinite zoom pictures... I know it's bad. I know! But I don't have any other way.

I can't use normal abstract visuals for my songs. Speaking of song, i got few views on the one I uploaded last night. Just as I expected. Anyway, I finished another song. It sounds good. And just now, my laptop restarted on its own. I hope its not the update because I didn't get any pop up.

Hmm... It's too old. I wish I could buy a new one. I had those depressing thoughts in evening and it wasn't nice. It was little foggy today. I did get good sleep during the day. I think i also need to buy wired earphones. Because wireless run out of battery too quickly. 

Yeah so, my laptop restarted. I hope nothing is wrong. My sister has to do a presentation in her college... It went well for her. I couldn't do it to save my life. The infection on my back is healing. That medicine is so weird. I will go back to the doctor tomorrow. Lets see what happens. 

These days, I see a lot of reels on Insta that make me so angry . Sometimes I wonder if people lack self awareness.... See ya;)

Comments

Popular Posts