Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 930

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 930

Yo. Another day paased. It wasn't a good day. First of all, my head was hurting the whole day. It hurt last night and overnight sleep didn't help. I took medicine in morning and it helped but not completely. I spent my time creating shaders and I finally created one that I am satisfied with.

I have learned some things so next times will be easier. I didn't work on my song as much. I didn't do anything productive because of my head and thoughts... I couldn't sleep properly during the day. There is something wrong with me. I go to washroom more times than an average person and it's annoying. Because I cannot avoid it.

I ate noodles tonight. After a long time. And they were too much. The quantity and they were too spicy. I drank a lot of water... So, yeah, I will be going to washroom even more. I will go to doctor tomorrow. I will need to because the infection is starting to get worse. 

I went to temple in morning and a guy almost broke his knee. He slipped. I am mentioning this because he is ex classmate's father. Weather was not good today. It was hazy, windy and air quality was terrible. People don't learn or listen. Anyway, i was bored during the whole day almost.

My sister and others went to the city but I didn't. I think i will need to buy a adpater for wifi and bluetooth because even bluetooth stops functioning randomly on my laptop. I am postponing it because ... I don't have money. Everyone my age is earning or doing something and here I am...

Anyway, that's all for today. Life is shit. I try to sing but I don't want someone to secretly record my voice and make fun of me. But I tell myself to not care. Because a guy from my neighbourhood starts playing loud music in morning, smh. See ya;) 

Comments

Popular Posts