Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 931

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 931

Yo. Not a good day. The day started normally. I did what I do daily and started playing with ai to create somethings for me. It was going alright. I found an app to render shaders into a video. I found a way to make it work after lots of trials and errors. And ai wasn't useful with that.

I went to doctor to get medicine. The infection is healing but I made it worse by scratching last night. I couldn't control myself. Then, my sister went to her college to give an exam. I tried to sleep during the day but I couldn't. I got a call from my mom which was weird. I picked up and she told me that the old man who lived right next to my uncle's home had died.

I couldn't believe it. I wasn't close to him or anything. I had talked to him barely a few times in my life. But... It didn't feel good. I hate death, unless it's of someone evil. But that guy was a good person. And to think everything was fine just few hours before and it happened just so suddenly. It was really unbelievable.

He had a stroke and passed away almost immediately. So it wasn't painful but not for his family. And one of his grandsons lives abroad  from past couple years. He couldn't see him... I know what he feels. In evening, i went to the temple and I saw people burning away the residue left after harvesting for no reason at all.

Stupid. While coming back, I got into a little accident. There was a dog sitting in the middle of the road. As I tried to overtake him, he started to walk... And hit the front tire of my bike. I think he was hurt. But I didn't even stop to check him... I feel bad but if I had gone to check him, he would have either attacked me or ran away. I hope he is fine...

I also found another method to create scenes and terrains. I don't know what it's called though. Also for some reason, food these days doesn't taste as good as before. I got few messages from that guy again and he is testing my patience again. Some people just doesn't learn. 

My cousin borrowed my helmet again. They are so fucking rich and yet, can't buy one helmet? Where does he even go to every day, smh. He doesn't have a job. I didn't work on my song but I did a lot of miscellaneous tasks. I wonder when my result will be declared... It's been 4 months. See ya;) 

Comments

Popular Posts