Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 932

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 932

Yo. Another day passed. It was a normal day fortunately. I worked on my song and on shaders. I am getting close to achieving what I want. But I am seeing news about ai and they are scary as well as hilarious. Humans really are their biggest enemies. And for what... Money. I could understand a poor person doing bad things but those who already have billions...

Anyway, what can a poor person like me know about what rich people think. I think my result is about to get declared soon. Because I got an email from my university asking me to upload the marksheet to get admission in second year. They could have sent the email after declaring the result, lol.

My sister had an exam today as well. I couldn't sleep once again. It's because I try to sleep after eating lunch. It's getting colder every day. In morning, I have to turn off the fan. I like winters only during the night. Every other time of the day, i hate it. Well, summers aren't any better.

Whether it's winter or summer, it is worse at this place. I didn't post on my blog again. I guess it's over. My craze lasted for a month which is still longer than usual... I don't know what to do. Well, that's it for today. See ya;)

Comments

Popular Posts