Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 977

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 977

 Yo. Another day passed. It was an okay day. It was very foggy and very cold again. Winter is here finally. I made another beat. I am working on finding ways to record my voice and make it sound decent at least. No mic, no studio... Nothing. Just pure trash. Honestly, it's disheartening.

I see so many talented music producers, artists that I feel pathetic. I don't know if I will ever be as good as them. Not only that I just saw a dude who is so good as pen tapping that he is quite literally making extremely good music just by two pens and a table... 

Anyway, a classmate contacted me today. I knew why. He was talking on behalf of that guy I blocked around a month ago. I knew what he was going to talk about lol. I am too smart for my own good. He asked me if I had blocked him and I told him the truth. I didn't care so, I didn't need to lie.

My head hurt today but taking a nap during the day helped. There was also electricity outage in morning... Right when people take bath, smh. I watch funny reels and shorts to pass time. I need to work but at this point, I don't know if there any point. Anyway, see ya;)

Comments

Popular Posts