Search This Blog
It is the memoir or you can say a diary, of a loser who is... me.
Web Stories
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1026
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1026
Yo. Another day passed. It was a normal day. So, I woke up early because my aunt was going to come and she did. She came in morning to have us the invitation for her daughter's wedding. She stayed for around half an hour and left. I had great sleep last night but not so much during the day today.
Then, I went to the barber... It didn't go well. First of all, he was busy and I had to sit for around an hour. Then, I got haircut. I told him everything in detail. How I wanted everything. But he messed up some things. He cut my beard too short. That's not too bad. But he messed up the fade ... For whatever reason, I didn't notice the latter until I came home. But it was already too late.
I wanted a mullet... It looks like a bowl cut. It doesn't look that bad but still not good. i guess I gotta live with it lol. I have to go to university regularly in few days. I hope my hair grows out a bit until then. My sister still hasn't recovered. She doesn't feel hungry and her stomach still hurts every now and then.
She is getting weaker even though she was weak enough before. We don't even know what's wrong with her. Also, I ordered lowers two days ago but they still haven't even been shipped.... I don't know when they will be delivered at this rate. I worked on my music but not a lot. I have been feeling a little lethargic. See ya;)
Comments
Post a Comment