Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1038

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 1038

 Yo. Another day passed. Last night, I went to bed right around 8. It was very early even for me. I woke up early though. I also woke up many times during the night and had many weird dreams. Anyway,  I did everything like usual and went to university. It was very cloudy but it rained only a little.

Clods scattered soon though. But on the way, I saw that it did rain at many places and not only that, it was very cloudy at the university. My friend also had stomach infection. He talks a lot about many things. I don't know how many of them are true though.

He took my bike to go to the washroom during the day. He really doesn't study. I don't know what he will write in the exam. After attending the practical class, I attended the theory ones. A guy came to the university for the first time this time. He is my ex-friend's friend, a really good friend. It made me jealous to be honest. I have realized that I still care about him. Not a lot fortunately.

In the 2nd lecture, He and his friends kept bullying a guy. I couldn't stand it so I just left early. They weren't studying. But I was waiting at the parking... And few minutes later others came as well. They didn't want to attend as well. Before there were very less students present than normal. I won't go to the university for the remaining two days. It was the last day for me.

I called my ex-friend in evening to tell him that. He was surprisingly calm and mature lol. But then immediately after calling him, I got a message from his friend... He doesn't have the guts to talk to me himself. I will sleep tonight as well. My mom will go to my grandma's home tomorrow with my sister m I will be left alone. I also ate spring roll and fries again. See ya;)

.

Comments

Popular Posts