Search This Blog
It is the memoir or you can say a diary, of a loser who is... me.
Web Stories
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1077
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1077
Yo. Another day passed. It was a weird day. It was very cloudy in morning and little storm came as well... But that's it. After that it became like usual. Sun appeared and it got quite hot. Last night, my mom forgot to turn off the geyser. She believes that it wasted a lot of electricity and we are tired of telling her that once it reaches its maximum limit, it automatically turns off ...
Anyway, my contact lens came. I can't wear them. Here I thought taking them out was going to be tough. I can't even put them inside. Like as soon as the lens touches my eye, it's over. My eyes are quite small as well. I have never jealous of my sister but now I am.
If wearing glasses was that tough ... I guess it's tough only in the beginning. I will keep trying. That's the only choice I have because I can't just let that money go to waste. I studied like usual. Everyday, I am preparing better. If I had like a month, there wouldn't be any problems... Anyway, my lowers that I exchanged arrived as well.
But the seller sent the same size again. I ordered for a lower one... But nope. Now, I just can't be bothered to return it again. I will get it fixed by either my sister or my mom. My niece was also here. She will leave in two days I think. She is one of only kids who is not annoying. I also watched a documentary last night. That's it for today I guess. Time is flying! I also saw a temple that I have never gone to in my dream... See ya;)
Comments
Post a Comment