Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1089

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 1089

 Yo... It was not a good day. Last night, my throat started to hurt and it scared me and my fear unfortunately came true when I woke up in morning with runny nose and sore throat. Throat hurts and nose is extremely uncomfortable. I immediately went to a local pharmacist to get some medicine because it was only getting worse.

I studied most of the day. It was extremely windy today. Like extremely. It has stopped now but during the day... It was quite scary. Even then it was still sunny. I wanted to eat fast food today but I couldn't, smh. I also didn't sleep because I would wake up feeling worse only and I needed to study as well.

Today and yesterday, I did revision of two subjects... No, I don't remember everything. But I do remembered many things. I wonder if they will be enough to fill more than 20 pages. Anyway, I wore the lower that my mom didn't fix and I didn't like it at all but I had to. I talked with that guy as well.

I searched my cupboard and one of my pants was missing. Where the hell did it go? I am sure my mother has put it somewhere. But I am not talking with her, so I am not gonna ask her. I will try to find it on my own. One of my shirts that aunt gifted me is very good but it's too long and I gotta wait my machine to come which hasn't been shipped yet. I will try fixing it then.

I need to cover my files and buy some stuff for the exams. I also need to get the admit card printed out. Anyway, that's all for today I guess. See ya;)

Comments

Popular Posts