Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1096

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1096 

 Yo. Another day passed. It was a normal day. Actually weather was quite good. Far better than yesterday. In fact, it was very cloudy until noon. Even  after that, it didn't get too hot. I studied a lot today. Because my next exam is tomorrow... Out of four units, I am confident in 2 .

And the remaining 2 are based on my luck. If what I studied comes in exam, great but if it doesn't, I am fucked. Not even exaggerating. I found somethings just today. If I had one more day, things would have better. Anyway, my mom and my aunt went to one of my grandpa's brothers home.

So, I was home alone. My sister was also gone to her college since her exams are also going on. Even though I woke up early today, I didn't sleep during the day. I went to sleep early last night and I had some great sleep. I didn't wake up once during the day. Also, I forgot to mention but yesterday while going to the college, I saw a small incident where two bikes collided.

Thankfully it wasn't bad but it could have been me. There was a bike in front of me with three poeple, another bike overtook me and ... Hit that bike. Fortunately, no one was injured. I will revise again now. I hope my luck helps me tomorrow. I need it badly. Minoxidil is also working. And I still haven't recovered completely from flu. See ya;)

Comments

Popular Posts