Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1107

Memoir of the Loser- Day 1107 

 Yo. Another day passed. It was a good day. Last night, I slept in my mom's room with the AC on... And I slept so peacefully! And when I woke up in the morning, it was very cloudy and stormy. It had also rained! The atmospheric had cooled down a lot. The weather was so good after so long

But during the day, it got hot and sunny again. But it wasn't unbearable. I don't think we will need ac today. Tomorrow is my mathematics exam and to say I am not prepared would be an understatement. Last year I got 96, I am so scared about this year because out of all the exams, this one is the toughest.

Like I am not even exaggerating. I wish I had more time. A friend also wasted a lot of my time today. He couldn't solve a question so he wasted his time as well as mine ... And then he had the audacity to say I wasted his time. Anyway, it's the only exam left... I also took a nap during the day.

I am also suffering from dry skin and lips because of how hot this is. I avoid skin care because I am too lazy but I guess I can't this time. I guess that's it for today huh. I sent another one of my songs to the same guy and he liked that one as well.  That was expected. One of the few things I am good at is music lol. I will revise and see if I understand something lol. See ya;)

Comments

Popular Posts