Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1129

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 1129

 Yo. Since, last night was very terrible I went to the clinic again. I had very bad pain in morning and my tongue and lips are suffering from the diet I am taking right now. I have ulcers all over my lips and tongue. In morning, had fever again and doctor changed the medicine aimed at reducing fever and pain since it was hitting very high levels.

Apparently pharmacists were on a strike as well. I could not buy a thermometer. It was extremely hot and sunny as well. I don't know how someone can function in this weather. Its beyond unbearable. I have been fine since I took medicine during the day. It feels great not to be too weak...

My fever has been under control and I haven't felt pain. I also finally slept peacefully after so many days. Medicine finally worked on the symptoms. I followed strict diet today as well. Tomorrow, I will have to go again to get the blood tests done. I hope I have healed somewhat if not a lot.

I talked to my friend as well. He was worried about me obviously and that's to be expected. I don't read his messages for almost a whole day because of sickness. My sister's first semester's result was declared and she failed in one subject... We are almost sure it's a mistake. Not because she is intelligent but because she got 0 marks... Which is actually quite literally impossible.

Especially because most students have passed. She has been angry since evening lol. She can't accept the fact that everyone passed but not her. Well, that's it for today I guess. I hope tonight and morning are fine and I can go to doctor fine. My mom will go on a two day trip in two days... My aunt bought a lot of stuff for that. I wonder how they will manage in this heat. See ya;)

Comments

Popular Posts