Search This Blog
It is the memoir or you can say a diary, of a loser who is... me.
Web Stories
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1135
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1135
Yo. It was a long day. In morning, I went to the college to get my marks for an exam. I had asked my friend to be there to help me. He had an exam, that's why I picked today. Unfortunately, the teacher who was supposed to give me the mark list wasn't there and it would take more than couple hours for him to arrive.
So I waited at a library nearby. And it was long 2 hours. My other friend came during that period. I went to the college again during noon and ... It didn't go well. My issue wasn't resolved because there were exams going on and teacher was busy. So he asked me to come the next day... It would have fine if weather was alright but it's extremely bad.
I decided to go home but I asked my friend to ask the teacher once more after his exam ends. He hasn't told me how it went and to be honest I don't have much hope. Both of my friends are going to a hill station because one of them have an exam there in two days. The other one is moving to another city... It feels kind of weird.
Anyway, I can't go with them because I haven't recovered completely. Even today, I was extremely tired just because of traveling to the college. I couldn't even take a nap no matter how much I tried to sleep. There was a power outage for more than half of the day... In this scorching heat, I don't know what they are thinking.
I also found something that made me extremely angry. My sister used to get some laser work done from a guy. I used to go to him myself mostly. She told me during the day that she had something to tell me in private. It made me curious but I didn't think much of it. And she did just now. Apparently that guy was sending creepy messages to her...
I want to go to his shop, burn it down and make him apologize. But doing so will hurt my sister as well. That's what this society is like. She has blocked him. I am thinking of ways to make him regret doing it. I won't let him get away with it. Just thinking about his face makes me want to go and lunch the shit out of him. Anyway, that's all for today. See ya;)
Comments
Post a Comment