Search This Blog
It is the memoir or you can say a diary, of a loser who is... me.
Web Stories
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1142
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1142
Yo. Another day passed. It was a normal day again. Last night, I slept in my room again but I think tonight, I won't be able to. It was quite hot and sunny today. Effects of rain have vanished almost completely. I worked on my music in morning but after that I did nothing. Mostly because there were several power cuts today.
I don't know what's happening and why so many power cuts are happening nowadays. My sister went to the doctor because she was sick and she keeps getting sick very frequently. She has become very skinny and weak ... The doctor got her blood sample for some tests. He asked her if he could get her blood since it looked like she didn't have enough in the first place lol.
She will get the reports tomorrow. Hopefully, things are fine. I ate french fries in evening but my sister couldn't. Her stomach hurt. She has been put on a strict diet. I didn't talk with my friend that much. He has been busy with some stuff like a normal person. My practical exams are in ten days. I have found the shirt I will buy. But I am still looking for some nice pants to go with the shirt. I did find some but they are not in my budget.
I also need to buy conact lenses. My mom won't be happy with all this spending. I took a nap during the day but I couldn't sleep properly. I guess that's it for today. I didn't watch any episode today. I might watch one tonight. I rarely find something that I like watching now. I watch the same old skits and stand up videos that I have watched so many times already. See ya;)
Comments
Post a Comment