Search This Blog
It is the memoir or you can say a diary, of a loser who is... me.
Web Stories
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1143
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1143
Yo. Another day passed. It was a normal day. It was very hot and sunny... During the day, it got cloudy and fast wind blew but that was it. No storm, no rain, nothing. It was disappointing because it looked like weather was going to get better. But it became even more humid and just as hot.
I took a nap though. I worked on my music far more than past few days. But only until noon. After that I didn't work. There was a power cut today again. A kid comes to my sister for tuition and he is extremely annoying . Even for a kid, he is intolerable. And mostly it's his family's fault for the way he is. They don't scold him if he does something wrong. That makes him think he can get away with anything.
He gets what he wants and today, my sister just rubbed her hair a little bit because he wasn't studying and my sister wanted to annoy him. That kid took it personally lol. He stopped talking with my sister and what not. He brags about the stuff he and his family owns... When they don't. And even when my sister explained everything to his family, they barely even scolded him. I mean, that kid doesn't treat his mother any differently either. He said he will cut her hair when she scolded him... Smh.
Anyway, I finally told my mom about the mother's day gift I bought few weeks ago. She was happy. But it seems like my aunt has plans to go visit my cousin who lives abroad. No problem. But her husband won't go and we will be forced to take care of their home and everything. No thanks. And that made my mom very angry.
Power went again just now... Its so annoying. My sister got her medical reports and everything was normal. Doctor concluded that my sister has worms in her stomach. That explains all of her symptoms. But he is not completely sure yet. He gave her medicine for couple days to see if she improves.
One of my cousin acts like he cares about her but he just wants my sister to help her mother with some work. He knows how weak my sister has gotten but neither him nor his family cares. He hasn't even paid our electricity bill this month even though they have all of our land and take away all of the rent. I hate his whole fucking family. I guess that's it for today.
I had trouble falling asleep yesterday in my room and I couldn't sleep in other room because of my mom's snoring. I will order a shirt tonight and I will see if I can find a decent pair of lowers tomorrow. I also need to buy contact lenses and minoxidil. Both are very important but my mom will get angry... Money is important after all. See ya;)
Comments
Post a Comment