Search This Blog
It is the memoir or you can say a diary, of a loser who is... me.
Web Stories
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1145
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1145
Yo. Another day passed. It was a normal day. Last night, power didn't come back. I had to sleep with only a ceiling fan. Fortunately, it was cloudy, windy and quite cold and that made it easy to sleep. But in early morning, the inverter gave up. It couldn't even handle two fans for few hours.
After that, I barely slept. But fortunately, electricity returned in morning. However, in many homes voltage was very low because of a faulty transformer. So the whole transformer had to be changed because it was beyond repair. Our house wasn't affected but my uncle's home was. I got a great nap during the day.
My mom was angry that I slept in my room last night because there was no electricity. She knows very well that I can't fall asleep if there is noise. And her snoring doesn't let me fall asleep. I could sleep in their room but I would have to wake her up every time she snored. Neither she nor I would have been able to sleep.
I didn't work on my music at all. I didn't write a lot either. I ordered a pair of lowers and minxodil. My mom only knows about the latter. It was sunny and warm today. Now, there is no water shortage in our area but my other uncle's family uses my home's motor to fulfill their needs. Their motor works fine most of the time but those bastards doesn't use it. And it's not that they use it... They use it for hours, without stopping.
Like where do they even use that much water. Its extremely infuriating because not only are they misusing our house's property but also wasting so much water. There are people who doesn't even have water to drink... Also, my cousin knows that my sister is sick. She doesn't do anything for us except complain. But when it's about asking for a favour, she doesn't hesitate at all. Today, she asked my sister to do her children's holiday homework...
Then, what the hell is she going to do? What can she even do if she can't even help with kids' homework. My sister has stuff to do. One of the kids who comes for tuition to my sister is also a lost cause. He doesn't study and his parents doesn't care. Anyway, that's it for today. Only lenses are left. I have bought everything else. See ya;)
Comments
Post a Comment