Search This Blog
It is the memoir or you can say a diary, of a loser who is... me.
Web Stories
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1147
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1147
Yo. Another day passed. It was a normal day. By that I mean... It was extremely hot and sunny today. In morning it got cloudy and windy and that gave me false hope. Last night, I had to sleep in my mom's room only because it has AC and weirdly she didn't snore that much. I could fall asleep without any issues.
I watched standup comedy videos up until midnight last night and I also wrote a lot. What did I write about? My past. I just went over some things to document them. I worked on my music today as well. But I didn't sing. Its hard to sing in this place because I don't want others to hear my voice.
Anyway, I had a very weird and bad dream during the day today. The nap was great but the dream wasn't. In evening, I got to drink mango shake and it was delicious. In evening... Those thoughts returned. I think it is going to happen almost daily from now on. I miss my ex best friend lol... I mean, I still consider that bastard my best friend but he probably wouldn't even want to see me. I even called him last night but I cut before he could pick up.
Anyway, I have been getting some views on my songs but I don't think people like them lol. I guess that's it for today. The lower I ordered... It's delivery date was shifted few days later. That's my luck. Other things are on time I hope. See ya;)
Comments
Post a Comment