Search This Blog
It is the memoir or you can say a diary, of a loser who is... me.
Web Stories
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1148
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1148
Yo. Another day passed. It was a normal day. Finally, one of my orders arrived. It was the shirt and I like it. I ordered one size larger... Or rather I ordered the right size but it is still larger. My uncle's shoes also arrived and they are alright as well. I don't care. He saw me at a fast food point today and immediately called my aunt lol.
I fucking hate that guy. Its been weeks since I recovered and he still wants me to not eat any outside food? Lmao. My sister is also angry with my aunt. Nothing surprising. She doesn't like her. Well, I don't think she likes anyone from this whole family like me. I worked on my music in morning only.
I tried to sleep during the day but the delivery guy arrived while I was sleeping... After I woke up, I couldn't fall asleep again. Well, I was having a terrible nightmare so it was good timing. I don't think my lower will arrive in time though. It still hasn't been shipped. That's just my luck.
My sister was supposed to go to the city tomorrow but I don't know if she will. I could have asked her to buy something for me. Anyway, I wrote some things today as well. Its a nice way to live in past... I talked with my friend again. I don't like it but I wish I had someone else to talk to.
I have been wearing hairband for past few days and it's definitely helping. My hair doesn't fall on head... That much now. I still need to wear it for few more days. I need to do something about the lowers because I really don't want to wear anything I have for the day I have my practical exams. Also... According to weather forecast, its going to rain on that day.
I hope it doesn't rain in morning that day. I guess that's it for today. See ya;)
Comments
Post a Comment