Search This Blog
It is the memoir or you can say a diary, of a loser who is... me.
Web Stories
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1153
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1153
Yo. Another day passed. It was a normal day. I had great sleep last night but not my sister. She couldn't fall asleep for some reason. Even during the day, I had such a good nap that I didn't wake up on time. But she couldn't sleep again... Something might be wrong. Weather was also great today.
In morning, it was very cloudy and windy. It stayed like that until noon. Even after that, it only got little warm. But apparently, its not going to rain for a while. This year, el nino will be even worse than before? I don't know what that is and I don't care. All I know is that it will be hot and I need to be prepared for it.
Anyway, I worked on my song finally after a long time. My uncle is very sick again. But to be honest, I can't bring myself to care about him. Even when my aunt asks me to help him with something, I would rather not. The only reason I do it because... I don't have a choice lol. As long as I live here, I will have to help him. And if he was fine, I could have excused myself.
I wrote today as well. In evening, we prayed together. Its been few years since we started doing this. I do this because my mom asks me. You only need good heart to pray to God. At least, that's what I think... Speaking of good heart, I am seeing so many comedians get in trouble. Some deserve it but some don't. It made me realize again that there are people who hate to see you succeed and will do anything to bring you down.
Fortunately, I ain't successful. My lower will arrive soon but I don't think I will get my contact lenses lol. My mom doesn't know about any of these. I watched an anime episode... I am intentionally not binge watching it because I don't want that anime to end. I also found about that lego scandal. I wish I hadn't. See ya;)
Comments
Post a Comment