Search This Blog
It is the memoir or you can say a diary, of a loser who is... me.
Web Stories
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1155
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1155
Yo. Another day passed. I worked on my music and I couldn't finish the song because the software kept crashing. But I still can't retire my laptop. It was quite warm and sunny today. In evening, clouds came and the weather is quite fine now. Cool breeze is blowing outdoors.
But here I am, sittin inside and writing this. Everyone is going on a trip... But we won't go anywhere. My lower finally arrived, too late. My aunt saw that and told me that she will ask my uncle if he wants to buy similar ones. That guy bought two pants offline and they were so bad for the price. While the ones I bought are very good.
But I don't want to help that guy at all. If he wants to buy good clothes, why can't his wife or son do that. I hate him. Anyway, I took a nap during the again but I couldn't sleep for long. I also saw the results of ufc card and it was quite surprising. Well, I barely know anything about mma and from what I saw online, barely anyone expected those results.
My sister's phone doesn't work properly and tomorrow we will go to the service center. I will finish all the episodes of the anime I started watching some days ago. Its quite sad but I don't know when I will find something I will like. I guess that's all for today. Last night, I ate some snacks because the stall owner came back after months. I don't know where he had gone. See ya;)
Comments
Post a Comment