Search This Blog
It is the memoir or you can say a diary, of a loser who is... me.
Web Stories
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1157
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1157
Yo. Another day passed. It was a normal day again. My mom made some snacks in evening and they were quite tasty. I ate so much of them that I didn't eat much at dinner. I worked on my song in morning but didn't made that much progress. I am stuck... It was also quite hot again.
In evening, dark clouds came but they left without doing anything. Its sad. Because we need rain very desperately and apparently, this year the amount of rain we will get will be lower than average. Its worrying. I am watching podcasts since yesterday... Its an alright time pass. I also started watching a web series.
I don't have anything else to do. I don't watch or read anything. I want to work but I can't even do that, weather is just so terrible... I know it's wrong of me to blame it on weather but that's true. My cousin and her children came to my uncle's home for summer vacation.
She always asks my sister to help her children with holidays homework. It would have made sense if she had a reason but she just choses not to do it. I forgot to mention that I also ate ice cream. I took a nap during the day and I had to use earphones. My mom snores a lot ... Last night as well, it was bothersome. But air conditioner really made it easy to sleep.
Apparently my uncle is sick according to my aunt but only sometimes. Like he eats all the unhealthy food and his reports are normal and yet... He is sick. Anyway, that's all for today. See ya;)
Comments
Post a Comment