Search This Blog
It is the memoir or you can say a diary, of a loser who is... me.
Web Stories
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1158
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1158
Yo. Another normal day passed. Like every other day, I worked on my music but I didn't make much progress. I can't figure out how to create the motif for it. So, I started working on another one. I wrote a lot today. But I didn't write any new lyrics. Weather was alright today.
Its was hot, humid and sunny through out the day but in evening, clouds came. Its very cloudy outdoors and looks like a calm before the storm. It already rained at my grandma's place which isn't too far from here. But I don't have too many expectations. Weather forecast said nothing about this. I don't know why I still trust them. I also met my niece and nephew.
My cousin have already 'taught' her so much. Like they went on a trip recently and when my sister asked her about it... She told her nothing and kept making excuses. Its kind of sad that they are already being taught things like that. My sister finally got a new tempered glass on her phone. She also almost lost my mom's phone's sim tray.
Her phone is working fine for now. I am watching a web series currently. I also watched the last episode of the anime I was watching. It was great and too relatable. I want to eat something tasty... But my mom won't let me. Yeah, this life is shit. An interesting and weird incident happened
While I was trying to sleep during the day, I got a call. I didn't pick up but the guy kept calling. Then, I got a notification that someone had deposited money in my bank account... Yeah, someone accidentally did that and they were asking for me to return it. I did it because something similar had happened to me. It only happened because our mobile numbers were same.
Anyway, I guess this is it for today. I have so many things planned for next few days. I need to go to barber, I have to trim my beard, work on my music, draw something, etc lol. see ya;)
Comments
Post a Comment