Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1164

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1164 

 Yo. Another day passed. It was a normal day. It was hot and sunny until evening. Then... Out of nowhere, it got cloudy and started raining. Like weather forecast said nothing about it. My fault for trusting it. I had such good sleep during the day.... Because of that I won't be able to sleep tonight.

My aunt didn't leave today. Her grand daughter is so annoying... Its quite funny lol. My cousin's daughter doesn't get along with her. I also found that my aunt's son was about to get married when someone came to warn him and told him to refuse the marriage proposal. That guy was the girl's boyfriend... Lol, the girl didn't have the courage to say anything to her family but then, everyone found out the truth.

Tomorrow, i will try to observe a fast. I don't have expectations because the fast involves not drinking or eating anything for a day... I couldn't do it last year. Then, in evening, I will also go to the temple. If the weather is good, it might be possible but once again, I don't think I will be able to do it.

My mom has been doing it though. She has far more willpower than me. Also, my dad's younger brother, he swears so fucking much. If the person he is cursing hears him... I wonder what will happen, lol. I guess that's it for today. I will try to drink and eat as much as possible tonight. I also worked on my music today. I have been trying to work as much as possible. See ya;)

Comments

Popular Posts