Search This Blog
It is the memoir or you can say a diary, of a loser who is... me.
Web Stories
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1165
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1165
Yo. Another day passed. It was ... Lonnnng Day. So, I ate and drank a lot last night hoping that it would help today because I observed a fast for whole day and I didn't drink or eat anything. But, it didn't help at all. The last time I drank water was last night and when I woke up in morning, I was already feeling thirsty.
Fortunately, it wasn't too terrible and I somehow got through the whole day. My sister had a very hard time but she didn't break the fast because of me, lol. Last year, I broke the fast during the day. So, its kind of amazing and weird that I am still fine. Actually, up until noon, I read a manga. It was very good and I binge read the whole thing in few hours. It was a good one.
I read around hundred chapters in 3-4 hours... And that's what kept me sane. Then, I took a long nap and after I woke up, I went to the temple. My mom had already gone there in the morning. But for real, I feel very thirsty and hungry and yet, i feel surprisingly fine. I will drink water later tonight.
My dad's sister didn't leave today as well. She is having fun without having to do anything. And her granddaughter is even more annoying. I guess that's it for today. I didn't work on my music. I just read the manga and in evening, I tried my best to get through the rest of the day. See ya;)
Comments
Post a Comment