Search This Blog
It is the memoir or you can say a diary, of a loser who is... me.
Web Stories
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1166
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1166
Yo. Another day passed. It was an extremely hot, humid and sunny day. Like it was unbearable. I don't know when it will start raining at this place. Last night, I drank lemonade and the first sip felt heavenly. I hadn't drunk and ate anything for a whole day. In fact, I only ate today in morning
While I drank water last night, it didn't erase the fatigue and tiredness. But sleeping fixed ecerything. I also took a nap during the day but I couldn't sleep well. My mom and aunt kept talking and then, kids in the street woke me up. My mom is also planning to go to her home. My grandma wants her to stay with her.
I worked on my music in morning until noon. I also ate french fries just now. My stomach is completely full. I also noticed how I skinny I have become. My face used to be so much fuller up until few months ago. Honestly, l like the current version. I also started watching a new anime. I have watched it many times before and I will finish it by tomorrow.
There is season 2 as well which I haven't watched so I am excited. My sister also made my nephew's holiday homework projects. Anyway, I guess that's it for today. I hope it rains soon. Its too much. See ya;)
Comments
Post a Comment