Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1167

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 1167

Yo. Another hot and sunny day passed. Today, I didn't even open my laptop let alone working on any music. These days I have to use earphones to sleep because my mom's snoring doesn't let me sleep. And I didn't sleep at all during the day today because of the same reason. Also, my mom and others have their lunch very late.

Anyway, i ate instant noodles today. I saw some few month old pictures of mine and I looked a lot chubbier than I do now. I wanted to trim my beard but I have postponed it to tomorrow. I will also get a haircut soon. I still cut my beard at home because the barber messes it up every time.

Last night, a piece of overhang from the railing of home's roof broke down and fell on the floor. It hasn't even been that long since this house was built and yet, its breaking down already. That's what happens when the foundation of the whole house itself is weak. Its because of my cousin.

In fact, because of them, one of the walls which connects our house to theirs is getting weaker day by day. But they aren't doing anything about it. We have told them so much but nope. I also finally replied to my friend's messages, after two days. I am sure he will be angry but I have a lot of other stuff to do .

I also went to the temple in evening. Its so hot these days... I wish it rains as soon as possible. My mom will really go to my grandma's home in two days. And my sister wants to go to the service center to get her phone checked... I wanna do nothing. I am watching an anime though... See ya;) 

Comments

Popular Posts