Search This Blog
It is the memoir or you can say a diary, of a loser who is... me.
Web Stories
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1168
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1168
Yo. Another day passed. It was extremely hot, humid and sunny today. Its unbearable. Even sitting inside the home is too hard. It wasn't this hot in May... In fact, I feel like it has gotten worse for me. I feel way too hot these days. Weather forecast says that it will rain tomorrow. I can only wish, hope and pray.
I ate junk food tonight, after a week. It was tasty. I also trimmed my beard and I immediately look like a lot better. Tomorrow, my mom will go to my grandma's home for few days. My grandma is sick and all of her daughters are going to meet her. I didn't work on my music one bit.
Its just so fucking hot. I just watched an anime and I am on its last season. A middle aged man from my neighbourhood passed away today. I hope he is fine wherever he is. He had been extremely sick for a while... I guess that's it for today. I took a nap during day and thanks to my earphones, I slept very peacefully. But it will be hard for me to fall asleep tonight.
I drank mango shake as well. Like always, it was tasty. I guess that's it for today. See ya;)
Comments
Post a Comment