Search This Blog
It is the memoir or you can say a diary, of a loser who is... me.
Web Stories
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1169
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1169
Yo. Another day passed. Last night was terrible. I woke up many times and I had trouble sleeping because of my mom snoring. In morning, she went to my grandma's home. She will stay there for few days. I will get decent sleep for few days... It was very hot today as well. Even though it was cloudy, it improved the weather only a little bit.
Forecast does say that it will rain soon, I don't trust it. I didn't sleep during the day today because I went to the barber. His assistant cut my hair exactly like I had told him but unfortunately, he trimmed my sides even though I didn't want that. I had not told him to leave them as they were...
I didn't work on my music today as well. That's why I don't achieve anything but the weather is just so terrible .. I can only be productive when I am alone and in my room but because of this extremely bad weather, I have to stay in another room. Forget working, just surviving is difficult. I am about to finish watching an anime.
Only few episodes are left. I tried my best to not binge watch them but I couldn't stop myself. Also, I feel like something is wrong with me because I am sweating a lot more and I feel a lot hotter than I used to. Maybe my tolerance has decreased or maybe it's that hot... Anyway, that's it for today. See ya;)
Comments
Post a Comment