Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1159

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1159 

 Yo. Another hot and sunny day passed. Seriously, its so hot and it's been more than week since it rained. And this is how it will be for the rest of the year? Smh. Last night, I watched quite a few scary videos. I was hooked. I only watched one episode of the web series I started few days ago.

I slept during the day as well but I couldn't sleep. And even though I slept peacefully all night long, I was still feeling sleepy in morning today. My back also hurt from the way I slept. I didn't work on my music. My sister took my bag because she had to take her laptop to the college.

And tomorrow, she is going with my mom and others to a function which is quite far from here. She will be taking my bag again... Its not that big of a deal. But I will be home alone for a full day. It would have been great if my uncle had gone as well. Well, I will have to see his face for few minutes only.

I also forgot but in morning, I had to take that guy somewhere. Lol, he doesn't even know how to ride a bicycle. If there is no to help him, he can't go anywhere. I wouldn't have made fun of him if he was not such a terrible person. A guy in my neighborhood has jaundice. I needed him to help with me something but I had to do it alone.

I know so many people who have or had jaundice within last month. I also went to the doctor to get medicine for my mom since it will be a long trip. I will get to eat food that I have been craving for so many days...I did drink mango shake but I don't like it as much as I used to. My mom is also becoming insane, like all she does is think about getting my sister married while she doesn't want to...

I wonder what will happen. Her phone has stopped working again. My niece says things to my sister that she shouldn't... I guess her mother and grandma are teaching her. They keep asking my sister to do stuff for them while they do nothing for her. Anyway, that's all for today. See ya;)

Comments

Popular Posts