Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1221

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 1221

 Yo. Another day passed. Well... It was a different day but not by a lot. In morning, I went to the university with my sister. It was warm and partially cloudy but the journey wasn't that pleasant. I hate riding a bike when it's hot. Thankfully, I didn't wear a helmet and nothing went wrong.

My sister submitted all her documents. Lets see how long it takes them to update the result. After coming back, I slept for couple hours even though it wasn't easy to fall asleep. While I was sleeping, it rained while it was sunny. But I didn't see the rainbow. In evening, I ran some errands.

I didn't work on my music at all. Since evening, I have been watching episodes of the mentalist. Its not my fault that I wanna see how it ends. I hope I am not disappointed. My mom is already tired of taking care of my aunt's home even though it's only been two days 

I am enjoying it... While coming back from the university, I went to a temple and I saw a little dam and river. It was about to overflow even though it hasn't rained that much this year. If it does... It can be quite terrible. I guess this is it for today. I have been slacking off since I started watching the series. Partially because I don't know what to do. I don't know if I should keep making music but that's the only thing I have. Its been years since school ended... I am a loser. See ya;)

Comments

Popular Posts