Search This Blog
It is the memoir or you can say a diary, of a loser who is... me.
Web Stories
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1222
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1222
Yo. Another day passed. It was a normal day. I worked on my music.. as much as I could. Because I have finished season 3 of the mentalist and I can't wait to finish the other ones. I have been slacking off. I finish one episode and I just can't stop myself from watching the next one and so on.
And when I finish the series, my mood won't be too good for few days. Weather was alright today. It was cloudy and windy in morning but it got worse. It became hot and humid during the day. I had trouble falling asleep even though I go to bed very late at night. My aunt hasn't come back yet.
I have heard some interesting and funny things about my uncles' families. I don't really care about them but my mom does for some reason. Like they do nothing for us so why does she care about what they say or think about us. It doesn't affect us in any way.
Anyway, I guess this is it for today. This month is about to end as well. See ya;)
Comments
Post a Comment