Search This Blog
It is the memoir or you can say a diary, of a loser who is... me.
Web Stories
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1223
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1223
Yo. Another day passed. It was an okay-ish day. Like usual... I worked on my music a little bit but I spent most of my time watching the show 'the mentalist'. I am halfway through season 4 which I will finish tomorrow. I am wasting my time while being aware...
I slept during the day but not for long. I received my order of tools that are used to remove acne and pimples. I have milia under my eyes and I didn't want to go to a dermatologist just for them. I tried using it and I am kind of scared... It seems painful ... but I don't have any choice
My sister will go on a small trip with my uncle's family. I don't understand how she can go anywhere with them. If I was in her place I wouldn't even think of going anywhere with them. It was a hot and humid day. In morning it did get cloudy which gave me hope but nothing happened. I guess this is it for today. See ya;)
Comments
Post a Comment