Search This Blog
It is the memoir or you can say a diary, of a loser who is... me.
Web Stories
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1224
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1224
Yo. Another day passed. It was a... Normal day. I have started watching season 5 and I am already almost halfway through it. Needless to say, I barely did anything productive today. It was not my fault completely. I was transferring some files from my laptop to some usbs... But they don't work.
Last time I used them, they were working. That's what happens when you buy cheap stuff. Weather was also not good today. It was cloudy and rained a little in morning but after noon, it got very bad. I couldn't sleep during the day as well. For some reason, my neck was hurting a lot in evening.
The pain did disappear but it did hurt for some time. Tomorrow is one of my cousin's birthday. She is one of the only ones that I actually like. I barely talk with most of my cousins. My aunt also came back to her home and my mom can finally relax. I have been arguing with her a lot these days.
I am not a great son... But she is not a great mom either. By the way, just when my aunt came, her husband and my other uncle's son had a pretty bad argument. Its quite funny seeing people fight over that don't matter at all. See ya;)
Comments
Post a Comment