Search This Blog
It is the memoir or you can say a diary, of a loser who is... me.
Web Stories
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1225
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1225
Yo. Another day passed. I fasted today and it wasn't pleasant. Today was the last day and now I won't have to fast every week. I am craving something spicy and salty. I am proud to say that I have finished season 5 of the mentalist. I am hooked and can't wait to see how it ends.
But I am kinda disappointed because I saw some spoilers and apparently red John's death is quite anti climatic. Not only that, I think the show has almost every time tried pain red john as someone smarter than jane, like always. I worked on my music as much as I could.
It was extremely warm and humid today as well. I hate this weather. Why is there no wind at all... But it's worrying, the amount of rain this city has received is really a lot lesser than previous years. Also, my sister didn't go anywhere with my uncle's family. I forgot to mention it yesterday.
It was a boring day and I hate how hot it is even though September is here. It was my cousin's birthday and I wished her. I guess this is it for today. See ya;)
Comments
Post a Comment