Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1226

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 1226

Yo. Another day passed. It was a warm and humid day once again. I have finally finished half of season 6 of the mentalist. I liked it and like I expected, I didn't like how they killed the red john. It really did feel disappointing and anti climatic. But fortunately, I haven't seen the quality go down so far.

There is only one more season left. I spent past several days watching this series and I barely worked on my music. Well, it was same for today. I also saw something quite scary. I bought my phone last year and it's price has increased by a lot! This price surge in electronics industry... I guess poor people really should just quit hoping and ultimately... living.

I slept dueing the day as well. I also ate french fries after a long time. They were is tasty! My sister got them for me. Finally, she did something for me. I found that my uncle's family is going on a trip again next month. My sister is jealous of them... She wants to go somewhere as well. But my family won't send her alone and I am too lazy to go anywhere.

I have been reading a comic as well. I don't want to say it but it's probably the most cliched and generic story of that particular genre. I guess this is it for today. See ya;)

Comments

Popular Posts