Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1228

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 1228

Yo. It was an unusual day. I didn't finish the last season of the mentalist today. I could have but I worked on music in morning among other things. I read a lot of chapters of the comic. Tomorrow is a festival that celebrates the bond between brothers and sisters. I slept during the day but it was too hot.

In evening after i finished drinking tea, my mom got a call from my cousin who was asking me to come to my uncle's shop. They were checking the cctv footage because someone had stolen money from my uncle's shop when he was gone somewhere.

Well, what else do you expect? He didn't even lock it and even the almirah where he keeps his money is too easy to open. And there were no cctv cameras in his shop. There were only public cameras. while my uncle was away, no one but two people came to the shop so obviously, they were the only suspects.

One of those guys used to work at my uncle's shop but he had stopped coming to work in last few days. That was when my uncle found that he already had pending cases on him. And my uncle is such an idiot that as soon as he saw that guy on the camera, he called him and started accusing him. That guy could have run away... My cousin and other guys confirmed that it was indeed him because the camera quality wasn't that high.

My uncle and his friends checked mutliple views to see if it they had actually robbed the shop. Anyway, he called him again and asked him to come to the shop where he and his friends were waiting or else he would file a police complaint on him. That guy came... I guess it just ended up proving that it was him. Now, he denied it at first but I guess after my uncle and his friends threatened him, he admitted it.

Then, my uncle and his friend went to that guy's village... I don't know what happened later. As you can guess, my evening was completed wasted on this. My uncle is not a good person so, I didn't even feel bad for him .He needs to take anger management classes but I guess it's too late. Also, he lied about the amount that was stolen. My other aunt came home and she had an argument with my sister, lol... None of this family's members are decent people, let alone good

My neck hurts from staring the TV screen for too long ... See ya;)

Comments

Popular Posts