Search This Blog
It is the memoir or you can say a diary, of a loser who is... me.
Web Stories
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1230
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1230
Yo. Another day passed. I finally finished the mentalist series. Last two weeks went in a blink of an eye thanks to that. I really enjoyed it. Last season was alright but earlier seasons were very good. I worked on my music as well. I also watched all the episodes of teacher's latest season. I am waiting for rest of the episodes
I have to find another series to pass time or I will be bored to death. I mean, we are all gonna die so why not live doing what you actually like. I have to download a lot of plugins and sample packs but I am too lazy. And I don't have enough storage on my laptop which has a lot of other issues as well.
I also had an argument with my 'family'. Well, that's nothing unusual. These people really think me of their servant. I can do hundred things for them but the moment I don't do one, I become a bad guy. I rarely ask them to do anything for me but I guess, in return of them giving me food, I will have to everything they ask? Fuck no.
Tomorrow they will be going on a small trip. Fortunately, I don't have to. I can't even live with them in this house, let alone going somewhere with them. I could be doing the most important thing in this world but they will still ask me to something for them. My cousin sent money to my sister so that we could party but they completely ruined my mood.
Anyway, I guess this is it for today. I hate these people. I wish I was born in another family. See ya;)
Comments
Post a Comment