Search This Blog
It is the memoir or you can say a diary, of a loser who is... me.
Web Stories
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1231
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1231
Yo. Another bad day passed. It was very hot and humid again. Last year, around this time it was raining a lot. But this year it has barely rained at this place. My room's fan's capacitor is about to stop working as well. And I am too lazy to change it ... Because the ceiling is too high and I am not tall enough.
I am insecure about my height because I know I should have grown taller than I am right now. I don't know where things went wrong. Once upon a time, I was one of the tallest kids among kids my age. But then I stopped growing...Anyway, at least my hair are growing well. I am taking my medicine daily.
My mom and sister went to a temple with many other women from the neighborhood. I didn't talk with any of them at all during the day. There is also something wrong with my gums. Food gets stuck between them which has never happened before. Maybe it's my fault since I have been poking around too much.
I have started reading a new comic. I worked on my music as well. I did download some plugins and moved some files from my phone to the laptop. Well, I guess this is it for today. See ya;)
Comments
Post a Comment