Skip to main content

Web Stories

Featured

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1281   Yo. Another day passed. It was not an usual day. I ate a looot of oily food today. I guess it's alright since I didn't eat anything during the day and I observed fast on past two days. I worked on my music like every day. My mom and sister went to the temple early in morning but I went later . Still, I had to wake up around one and half hour earlier than my usual time. Its quite cold in the morning. I understand why people have already started wearing jackets and hoodies. But during the day, it can get very warm. My sister had terrible headache through out the day. It could be because of multiple reasons. She woke up early, couldn't take a nap or maybe because she went to the city yesterday and had to navigate through extreme traffic. But I took a long and great nap during the day. I also took some iq tests at night. I have been very curious about my iq. Even though I don't trust them completely, they can give me a rough estimate. The we...

Memoir of the Loser - Day 1232

 Memoir of the Loser - Day 1232

 Yo. Another day passed. It was a normal again... Once again, time passed way too quickly. That's because my routine is almost completely same every day. Just now, I was searching something on Google and I can across a LinkedIn profile of one of my old friends. It was... interesting. Not what I was expecting.

Anyway, I made music today as well. And I downloaded a lot of samples and found some more plugins that I can't wait to download even though my laptop barely works. I wish I could buy a new laptop... Why is this life so shit. It was very hot and humid today as well. 

Weather is quite good in morning every day but after noon, it keeps getting worse. Well, it does get better once sun sets as well. This month has ended... I have started reading a new comic again. It has more than 800 chapters so I think I won't be bored for few more days. I have also started watching a new anime-steins gate. I tried watching it few years ago but dropped it.

Now, after watching few episodes, I like it and am curious to see where it goes. I also stumbled on one more profile on LinkedIn. That person used to be my classmate in school and I think she is probably the most successful person to ever come out of my class if not the school lol... I used to be smarter than her and now look at us. See ya;)

Comments

Popular Posts