Search This Blog
It is the memoir or you can say a diary, of a loser who is... me.
Web Stories
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1234
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1234
Yo. Another day passed. Its a unique number isn't it.... 1234. It was a weird day. In morning, it was very cloudy and windy. But to my luck, it got very sunny and humid during the day. Out of nowhere in evening, it got cloudy and started raining! Its been quite a while since it last rained. And I had migraine as well. I had to sleep for almost 3 hours. My head and neck were hurting so much.
Fortunately, after sleeping, the pain disappeared. I worked on my music again... I try my best to make as much music as possible. The old woman from my neighbourhood who is hospitalized doesn't have a lot of time left... That's what doctors say. She seemed completely fine just few days ago. Life can be so fragile.
I watched the latest ep of reacher. I like the show but unlike what I initially thought, this season isn't as good as the previous ones. Its as if reacher suddenly became dumber and most side characters are barely usable. I didn't eat anything tasty today either. I wanted to eat something... But my laziness won. I guess... That's it. See ya;)
Comments
Post a Comment