Search This Blog
It is the memoir or you can say a diary, of a loser who is... me.
Web Stories
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1235
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1235
Yo. Another day passed. It was a normal day. Unlike last night, it wasn't even cloudy let alone rain. But finally, I ate something tasty... Noodles and burger. But they weren't enough to satisfy my hunger. My mom also made some sweets. I don't know what they are called but they are very tasty.
My sister went to the city to buy some stuff. She saw a sale and bought a lower and tshirt for me. And when I heard the price... My mind was blown. They were extremely cheap. Far cheaper than the stuff I find online. And the cloth and print quality was very good.
I guess I know where to shop from now on. I can't wait to go and buy stuff! Honestly, I knew about such sales and the reason I don't go is because I am afraid that I won't be able to control myself after seeing loads of clothes. Tomorrow is a big festival and I will be fasting.
On day after tomorrow, a fair will be held in this village. I ain't excited. I guess this is it for today. I made music as much as possible but I couldn't work that much because my laptop would crash every time I rendered a project... I slept during the day again... See ya;)
Comments
Post a Comment