Search This Blog
It is the memoir or you can say a diary, of a loser who is... me.
Web Stories
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1237
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1237
Yo. Another day passed. It was a normal day. It rained today as well but in evening, out of nowhere. Before that it was cloudy through out the whole day. I worked on my music today as well. I slept for only 5-6 hours last night and even during the day, I couldn't fall asleep
I ate fast food tonight just after two days. The restaurant messed up our order. We rarely buy food online and when we did today, they messed up lol. There was a fair held in our Village but I bought nothing. Because I am not a kid anymore. Well, the main reason was that there was nothing that I wanted to buy.
Apparently, when I was trying to sleep during the day, a huge fight broke out between some of my neighbours. I am exaggerating, they just argued and shouted at each other over stupid stuff. I watched a documentary today, it was good. I also listened to new music and ... I am overwhelmed to say the least.
I was thinking of going to sleep early tonight but I didn't. I guess it's a habit... Oh I forgit to mention. A dog entered my uncle's home and went to the roof, when my cousin went to catch it, it jumped from the roof. It ran away immediately but I think it might be hurt judging from the way it screamed. I guess this it for today. See ya;)
Comments
Post a Comment