Search This Blog
It is the memoir or you can say a diary, of a loser who is... me.
Web Stories
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1238
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1238
Yo. Another day passed. It was a normal day again. I don't think one day is of 24 hours anymore. Last night as well, I went to bed very late and because of that when I woke up in morning, I was very tired and sleepy. I slept like a log during the day though. Weather was also good so that made it easy.
It was humid but thanks to rain yesterday, it wasn't too bad. I finally paid my college fees... My life had never gone my way, not even slightly. I have stopped thinking about the future because whatever I think, that won't happen. I worked on my music today as well.
I read the comic as well. I haven't watched anything in days. There are a few series that I want to start but if I do, I won't be able to work at all. I will only try to finish the series. I have learned my lesson. I guess I should go to sleep, it will be midnight soon and it's not like I can sleep for as long as I want...
Oh I forgot to mention, my aunt forgot to turn off the gas when she went to her neighbour's home in evening today. Fortunately, I was there and smelled something burning. I turned off the gas but whatever was in the pressure cooker... became charcoal. I guess this is it for today. See ya;)
Comments
Post a Comment