Search This Blog
It is the memoir or you can say a diary, of a loser who is... me.
Web Stories
Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1239
Memoir of the Loser - Day 1239
Yo. Another day passed. It was a normal day again. I worked on my music and downloaded a lot of plugins again. I downloaded some few months ago but i didn't sort them and I don't even remember which one I downloaded and which ones I didn't. I am out of storage and good sounding ones take too much storage every time.
I slept during the day as well. Its a habit I can't change. My sister went to her college but she didn't bring anything to eat unlike what she said yesterday. She is just like her mother, never wants to spend a single penny. I don't know what they are going with all the money they are saving.
I read some chapters of the comic but apart from that, it was a regular and boring day. Making music stops me from thinking but when I am not, I get very bored. I should pick up some other hobby I guess? Anyway, this is it for today. I wanted to trim my beard my trimmer's comb broke... See ya;)
Comments
Post a Comment